1. David Castle Art - I enjoy David’s little square watercolor paintings. He also creates patterns and lines with watercolor and oils.
2. Geninne Zlatkis - I am in love with her studio. Those sunsets and adobe walls!
3. Ox and Otter Pottery - I want all of her mugs! Especially the Moon one.
4. Hidden from the Light Studios - Who wouldn't want one of her Crow Whimsical Folk Sculptures?
5. Joan Stuart Ross - I can get lost in her encaustic artwork - full of color, pattern and depth.
6. Joshua Lance Art - I stare into his landscapes for hours. His art makes me want to get outside and paint.
7. Lisa Lachri - Her color pencil art inspires me!
8. Hearts A Bustin - Modern Bohemian Jewely - Enough Said!
Need help starting your Creative Journey? Click here for your free Start Your Creative Journey worksheet. Visit my Facebook Page, Coyote Moon Arts and Instagram Page for inspiration.